By Jen Kucsak
Music’s Hottest Dads
In honor of Father’s Day on June 15th — no, we’re not posting throwback pictures of us with our dads (although we’d like to, but we know you wouldn’t want to see that) — we’re taking a look at ten of the hottest dads in music. Happy Father’s Day!
- Gavin Rossdale is a proud papa to his son’s Kingston, 8, Zuma, 5, and Apollo, 4-months-old.
2. Billy Ray Cyrus may break your achy breaky heart, but he also plays dad to the one and only Miley Cyrus, Braison, Noah, and also has two adopted children, Brandi and Trace.
3. Nick Cannon is the cutest father ever to den babies, three-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
4. Kanye West is a new daddy to his daughter, North West, who was born just last year. We’re guessing she’ll get her own reality show sometime in the near future.
5. LL Cool J is a father to his three daughters, Samaria, Italia and Nina, and his son, Najee.
6. Ricky Martin is living la vida loca with two adorable sons, Matteo and Valentino.
7. Jon Bon Jovi is probably the coolest dad ever to his daughter Stephanie, 20, and his three sons, Jesse James, 19, Jacob, 12, and Romeo, 21.
8. Will Smith may always be the Fresh Prince to us, but he’s actually a dad to daughter Willow, 13, and son’s Jaden, 15, and Trey, 21.
9. Chris Martin is in one of the most popular rock bands of our time, but he’s still good ol’ dad to daughter Apple, 9, and son Moses, 8.
10. Keith Urban may be a judge on American Idol, but he still makes plenty of time for his daughters, Sunday Rose, 5, and Faith Margaret, 3.